
Of course Amsterdam is always our favorite place to visit because this is where Tyson served the majority of his mission. We loved visiting so many of the members here and also took time to enjoy the Centrum area of Amsterdam. The Anne Frank house was a very moving experience to see and learn more about the life of her family during World War II. We also rented paddle boats and spent an hour riding around the Amsterdam canals and seeing the city from that perspective. There are 88 canals in Amsterdam, so of course we couldn't paddle through them all!! We attended church at the Amsterdam ward and also saw many members who were more than excited to see Tyson and I again. It is such a wonderful and fun experience to be back in his mission. To add to all the fun that we had the past few days, we were unfortunate enough to have our rental car hit by a Holland government car, and then hours later to receive a "boot" for an expired parking ticket. Oh the lessons you learn in life! But all in all, we still love Amsterdam!!!

3 comments:
I am so jealous! I love Amsterdam to death, and I want to be back there! That city is so beautiful and so full of history. I am glad to see that you guys are having fun and having lots of exciting adventures!
We wish we were with you again. I would especially like to go to the north part of Holland since we didn't see that last year.
Ik hou van Nederland! Ik hou van Amsterdam!
Post a Comment